- January: Started second semester of junior year. Anxiety increased. Happiness subsided. Sleep became unimportant.
- February: Panic attacks occurred 3-4/week...up from the usual 1-2/week. Best friend got a boyfriend and as a result our friendship became unimportant, I became a bother and a pity.
- March: Sister turned 20. Friend began screwing boyfriend and increased screwing me over.
- April: Reconnected with best friend from England--Sam's legit.
- May: Went to my 3rd high school graduation. Lost sanity. Performed in dance recital.
- June: Got a job. Isolated myself from society.
- July: Began reading pro-anorexia blogs. Decreased eating.
- August: Started reading superforest.org. Found meaning/purpose in life. Started final year of high school. Sister moved to New Mexico.
- September: Became best friends with unlikely person. Developed new outlook on life.
- October: Turned 17. Cried a lot. Relived past experiences.
- November: Went to DC. Happy for 4 days. Fell in love with Harry Potter. Grew close to friend Luna. Lost weight........the right way.
- December: Decided to make a change. Stopped pity party. Increased happiness. Started this blog.
with love, peace, gratitude, cookie dough, dance parties, and happiness,