15 January 2011

Guilty Pleasures

Hello! Hope you've all been well. :)
You know those things-music, tv, food, etc.-that you absolutely adore but keep a secret for fear of ridicule? Those few (aka many) things that you just can't help but love. We all know them. We all have them. Guilty Pleasures. Honestly, my guilty pleasures aren't so guilty anymore. I will happily share them with you. I will happily share them right now.
1. the band 3OH!3. I know, I KNOW. They have no actual musical talent and rely heavily on synthesizer and auto-tune, but I can't help but love them. The lyrics are funny and upbeat and anything that makes conditioning more fun is awesome. Seriously though, can you blame a girl for loving a black dress with the tights underneath??
2. Gossip Girl. I will not EVER EVER EVER apologize for loving this show. It is amazing and in no way shape or form a guilty pleasure. I can talk about for hours. Chuck Bass however, might be a guilty pleas
3. Conditioning. Call me crazy, but I love it. I love the burning of my arms after pyramid push-ups, I love the sore abs contracting when I try to get out of bed. I love it all.
4. Rap. Actual Music Ability-0 Ability to Make Me Feel Like I Can Take On the World-1

Okay, So I can only think of 4 things. Whether it be from my desire to not spend all day on the computer, or my lack of guilty pleasures, I can only think of 4 things. Share your guilty pleasures with me! I know you have them.

Peace out girl scout!
Conni. 

No comments:

Post a Comment